To celebrate the 90th anniversary of Woolf Barnato’s Blue Train race, Graf von Faber-Castell and Bentley have collaborated to create a truly unique writing instrument, with the highest standards of craftmanship.Barnato famously made a bet that he could defeat the Blue Train Express from Cannes to London.To commemorate this piece of Bentley’s history, this limited-edition pen is engraved with Barnato’s signature. A reminder of the extraordinary spirit that lives on at Bentley today.
- Barrel made of matt dark green lacquered metal, decorated with Bentley's elaborate diamond pattern, applied in the guilloche style
- Chrome-plated, highly polished metal parts, partly glazed green
- Bentley B, Bentley typical knurling and Woolf Bernato's original signature adorn the cap
- Solid, spring-loaded clip
- High-quality, rhodium-plated stainless steel nib
- Fountain pen available in 4 different nib widths: M (medium), F (fine), EF (extra fine), B (broad)
- Cartridge-converter system
- Converter included
- Overall dimension: Length 141 mm x Ø 14 mm
- Weight: 48 g
- Elegant gift box included
- About Faber-Castell:
Faber-Castell is renowned for its high quality, innovative products, commitment to tradition, and environmental awareness. Established in 1761 by the cabinet maker Kaspar Faber, Faber-Castell is one of the oldest industrial companies in the world.
The "Fine Writing" line, with its purist and functional language of form, has become an elementary building block in the Faber-Castell range. The series is aimed at satisfying the needs of demanding consumers, and the elegant products are particularly suitable as presents. The unmistakable visual feature, recurring like a common thread, is wood: it symbolizes the company’s world-wide core competence.