The Guilloche writing instruments made of precious resin are distinguished by a special process. Each one is engraved individually using a method otherwise reserved for jewellery or silver accessories. The barrel is then hand-lacquered and repeatedly polished.The result is a unique and most interesting surface texture. No two writing implements are identical: each is an individual example of the craftsman’s art.
- Barrel made of guilloched precious resin, Electric Pink
- Rhodium-plated metal parts
- Solid, spring-loaded clip
- Handmade 18-carat gold nib with iridium tip, completely rhodium-plated
- Run in by hand
- Fountain pen available in 4 different nib widths: M (medium), F (fine), EF (extra fine), B (broad)
- Cartridge-converter system
- Converter included
- Overall dimension: Length 131 mm x Ø 12 mm
- Weight: 29 g
- Elegant gift box included
- About Faber-Castell:
Faber-Castell is renowned for its high quality, innovative products, commitment to tradition, and environmental awareness. Established in 1761 by the cabinet maker Kaspar Faber, Faber-Castell is one of the oldest industrial companies in the world.
The "Fine Writing" line, with its purist and functional language of form, has become an elementary building block in the Faber-Castell range. The series is aimed at satisfying the needs of demanding consumers, and the elegant products are particularly suitable as presents. The unmistakable visual feature, recurring like a common thread, is wood: it symbolizes the company’s world-wide core competence.