A small Italian manufactory from Umbria lovingly creates our collection of natural leather accessories with a lot of passion and true craftsmanship. Our little giants provide an unusual and yet practical way to keep a tidy desk.
- Dark brown elephant made of natural leather
- Created by an Italian manufactory from Umbria
- Three large and flexible compartments made of soft felt
- The felt consists of 100% pure new wool from Italian sheep and contains no chemical additives
- Size: W 270 × D 80 × H 200 mm
- Supplied with a case of 12 Polychromos artist pencils by Faber-Castell
- About Faber-Castell:
Faber-Castell is renowned for its high quality, innovative products, commitment to tradition, and environmental awareness. Established in 1761 by the cabinet maker Kaspar Faber, Faber-Castell is one of the oldest industrial companies in the world.
The "Fine Writing" line, with its purist and functional language of form, has become an elementary building block in the Faber-Castell range. The series is aimed at satisfying the needs of demanding consumers, and the elegant products are particularly suitable as presents. The unmistakable visual feature, recurring like a common thread, is wood: it symbolizes the company’s world-wide core competence.