The Classic Anello series illustrates show our writing culture can be enriched by some unusual nuances. What makes these writing implements so captivating is the superior materials and the fascinating contrast between them. The multiple segments, separated by fine platinum rings, give this series its name: anello is Italian for ring.
- Barrel made of ivory-coloured precious resin segments, into which fine platinum-plated rings are incorporated
- Platinum-plated metal parts
- Solid, spring-loaded clip
- Break resistant lead, 0.7 mm, hardness B
- Reservoir for spare leads
- Detachable end cap
- Replaceable white eraser
- Overall dimension: Length 140 mm x Ø 9 mm
- Weight: 40 g
- Elegant, wooden gift box included
- About Faber-Castell:
Faber-Castell is renowned for its high quality, innovative products, commitment to tradition, and environmental awareness. Established in 1761 by the cabinet maker Kaspar Faber, Faber-Castell is one of the oldest industrial companies in the world.
The "Fine Writing" line, with its purist and functional language of form, has become an elementary building block in the Faber-Castell range. The series is aimed at satisfying the needs of demanding consumers, and the elegant products are particularly suitable as presents. The unmistakable visual feature, recurring like a common thread, is wood: it symbolizes the company’s world-wide core competence.