Classic elegance, a passion for precision and unmistakable design - the luxury brands Bentley and Graf von Faber-Castell both stand for exceptional products of outstanding value. Embodying the relationship between the brands, the first collection of writing instruments and accessories combines the iconic Bentley brand with the timeless elegance of Graf von Faber-Castell. Start your engines - for an extraordinary writing experience.
- Lacquered metal barrel, decorated with Bentley's elaborate diamond pattern, applied in the guilloche style
- Chrome-plated, highly polished metal parts
- Cap adorned by Bentley B and Bentley typical knurling
- Solid, spring-loaded clip
- Excellent, smooth-running precision point
- Fast-drying ink, Black
- Overall dimension: Length 141 mm x Ø 14 mm
- Weight: 48 g
- Elegant gift box included
- About Faber-Castell:
Faber-Castell is renowned for its high quality, innovative products, commitment to tradition, and environmental awareness. Established in 1761 by the cabinet maker Kaspar Faber, Faber-Castell is one of the oldest industrial companies in the world.
The "Fine Writing" line, with its purist and functional language of form, has become an elementary building block in the Faber-Castell range. The series is aimed at satisfying the needs of demanding consumers, and the elegant products are particularly suitable as presents. The unmistakable visual feature, recurring like a common thread, is wood: it symbolizes the company’s world-wide core competence.