Our series Tamitio shows how the culture of writing can be enriched with extraordinary nuances. Each of the slender writing implements is the expression of pure elegance and therefore both, eye-catcher and stylish accessory, together.
- Matt lacquered, finely fluted and chrome-plated metal barrel, Black
- Matt black, chrome-plated metal parts
- Solid, spring-loaded Clip
- Black, large capacity refill in international standard size
- Line width B
- Overall dimension: Length 145 mm x Ø 11 mm
- Weight: 32 g
- Elegant, wooden gift box included
- About Faber-Castell:
Faber-Castell is renowned for its high quality, innovative products, commitment to tradition, and environmental awareness. Established in 1761 by the cabinet maker Kaspar Faber, Faber-Castell is one of the oldest industrial companies in the world.
The "Fine Writing" line, with its purist and functional language of form, has become an elementary building block in the Faber-Castell range. The series is aimed at satisfying the needs of demanding consumers, and the elegant products are particularly suitable as presents. The unmistakable visual feature, recurring like a common thread, is wood: it symbolizes the company’s world-wide core competence.