The style of the Classic collection combines the natural and warm charisma of wood with the cool elegance of platinum-plated surfaces in a unique way. The Classic writing implements are available with a finely fluted barrel made of expressive grained macassar, matt black ebony, reddisch brown pernambuco or dark brown grenadilla wood, or as a fully platinum-plated version or made of solid Sterling silver.
- Barrel made of Macassar wood
- PVD-coated metal parts made of titanium
- Solid, spring-loaded clip
- Handmade, bicoloured 18-carat gold nib with iridium tip
- Run in by hand
- Fountain pen available in 6 different nib widths: M (medium), F (fine), EF (extra fine),B (broad), OM (left slend/medium), OB (left slend/broad)
- Cartridge-converter system
- Converter included
- Overall dimension: Length 137 mm x Ø 13 mm
- Weight: 37 g
- Elegant, wooden gift box included
- About Faber-Castell:
Faber-Castell is renowned for its high quality, innovative products, commitment to tradition, and environmental awareness. Established in 1761 by the cabinet maker Kaspar Faber, Faber-Castell is one of the oldest industrial companies in the world.
The "Fine Writing" line, with its purist and functional language of form, has become an elementary building block in the Faber-Castell range. The series is aimed at satisfying the needs of demanding consumers, and the elegant products are particularly suitable as presents. The unmistakable visual feature, recurring like a common thread, is wood: it symbolizes the company’s world-wide core competence.