The style of the Classic collection combines the natural and warm charisma of wood with the cool elegance of platinum-plated surfaces in a unique way.The Classic writing implements come in platinum-plated versions, in ebony, in pernambuco or in grenadilla wood, each combined with platinized fittings and a finely ribbed barrel. The natural differences in grain and colour mean that every writing instrument made from them is unique.
- Barrel made of Pernambuco wood
- Platinum-plated metal parts
- Solid, spring-loaded clip
- Handmade, bicoloured 18-carat gold nib with iridium tip
- Run in by hand
- Fountain pen available in 6 different nib widths: M (medium), F (fine), EF (extra fine), B (broad), OM (left slend/medium), OB (left slend/broad)
- Cartridge-converter system
- Converter included
- Overall dimension: Length 137 mm x Ø 13 mm
- Weight: 37 g
- Elegant, wooden gift box included
- About Faber-Castell:
Faber-Castell is renowned for its high quality, innovative products, commitment to tradition, and environmental awareness. Established in 1761 by the cabinet maker Kaspar Faber, Faber-Castell is one of the oldest industrial companies in the world.
The "Fine Writing" line, with its purist and functional language of form, has become an elementary building block in the Faber-Castell range. The series is aimed at satisfying the needs of demanding consumers, and the elegant products are particularly suitable as presents. The unmistakable visual feature, recurring like a common thread, is wood: it symbolizes the company’s world-wide core competence.